View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #23
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
The only thing turning Clean Source off doesn't affect is the changing of the entities. Entity conversion is completely separate.

If anyone has reported problems with the first beta, please retest and confirm if your issue is fixed or not. And just assume we haven't heard about it before whatever it is so that it can be checked.
The automatic character->entity conversion for the \u00ad, \u2013, and \u2014 characters is still not working at all on the Windows platform (not that I mind too terribly).

When building the source package (Sigil-0.5.902-Code.zip) on the Windows platform with the Windows SDK, the ckeditor files are still not being included when building the 'makeinstaller' target (in my enviro, anyway ... even when starting with a brand-spanking new build directory). But changing the "src/Sigil/CMakeLists.txt" file (around line #657) from:
Code:
# Copy CKE
    add_custom_command( TARGET ${TARGET_FOR_COPY} PRE_BUILD COMMAND cmake -E make_directory ${MAIN_PACKAGE_DIR}/ckeditor/ )
    add_custom_command( TARGET ${TARGET_FOR_COPY} POST_BUILD COMMAND cmake -E copy_directory Resource_Files/javascript/ckeditor ${MAIN_PACKAGE_DIR}/ckeditor/ )
to:
Code:
# Copy CKE
    add_custom_command( TARGET ${TARGET_FOR_COPY} PRE_BUILD COMMAND cmake -E make_directory ${MAIN_PACKAGE_DIR}/ckeditor/ )
    add_custom_command( TARGET ${TARGET_FOR_COPY} POST_BUILD COMMAND cmake -E copy_directory ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/Resource_Files/javascript/ckeditor ${MAIN_PACKAGE_DIR}/ckeditor/ )
before running cmake seems to ensure that all the ckeditor files get copied to the "temp_folder" location and thus make it into the installer (not really a bug, I know, but it took me a long time to figure that out—not being familiar at all with cmake. Hopefully, it may help someone else running into build issues).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-20-2012 at 05:43 PM.