View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #12
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areka View Post
I bought an EE from bax-shop, didn't take a good look at it, just saw 1.6, went on upgrading to Ermine. Thanks to that got into troubles with my library.
So I installed golden dingo, than ermine again which solved the problem.
That is the way to go with the EE's from the bax-shop,I mean first dingo and than Ermine.
Those have an old dingo on or maybe something older.
Please notice that "1.6" has nothing to do with edge's releases, it's about the Android version. The releases are listed above.

As you can see Badger was the first to go out, between it and "Dingo" there is "Coyote". That's why I'm asking. but since the Golden is a complete system overwrite, I think it's possible to use it even from Badger.

@ Filark - I think it's not possible to go from Badger straight to Ermine, as it is a normal update from the previous release
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote