View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygrrls View Post
I am new to all of this and I am having some difficulty converting a file so I can read it on my iPad. I believe that the trouble is around the page break. When I transfer the file I am unable to see the whole page. If I make the text smaller more of the page shows and if I make the text larger less of the page shows. Does anyone know how to fix this. I am trying to convert a non-DRM epub file.

Thanks,
What format are you converting TO?

The only reason I can figure is the file is made up of IMAGES of pages that do not flow when size changes..
I will agree with the Wolfman, this is a not an to iPad issue (I just don't know what to change the title TO or I would)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote