View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:15 AM   #16
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
So far, A Passage To India has three confirmation votes.

beppe, I have thought of one other possibility concerning you mentioning two different works. I suppose, if you have more than one choice that you like equally, we could put it to a poll if you want. However, each option would still need confirmation first (though I suppose each person can confirm multiple options) before time is up. Then, I could put them to a short poll.

The choice is yours, but I advise you to decide what you want to do quickly and make your decision clear to prevent things from becoming too confusing for other members.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote