View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #7
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I can't speak to those specific magazines, so I'll let the OP answer that for you. My experience has been with newspaper feeds where the RSS feeds are freely available.
All the enews are free and legal.

As I'm not at home now, I cannot give you the direct feed url now. I'll post the url later.

For The Economists, it is full content like the printed edition.

For Psychology Today, it may not be the same articles as in the printed edition; but it is full-content feeds, probably from their daily blog articles. I believe some of the articles are also printed in their magazine.

For Scientific American, it is the same as the printed magazine.

For Newsweek, it is also full-content; but I'm not sure it is same as the printed magazine or not because I've never made any comparision.

For BBC, it is full-content news.

I'm not not in US, so I've not tried other US newspapers.

The mobireader on desktop PC (not Mac), have a huge enews online catalogue for you to subscribe from. The catalogue keeps on expanding because any specific feeds you add by yourself into Mobireader, will be added into the central online catalogue automatically; a very clever approach. The drawback is you may find a lot of duplicated feeds from the same source (url); but it is not a major issue.

Hope it is clear...thanks

Last edited by bthoven; 09-24-2009 at 02:52 AM.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote