Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 12:53 AM   #1483
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Latest Duokan Lite with RTL support( Lite2011-12-02.C3177.rtm )

Quote:
Originally Posted by meem View Post
Is it the latest edition for RTL support?
Yes AFAIR it is the latest for RTL support

The version number: Lite2011-12-02.C3177.rtm
File Size: 43.6MB
Suitable models: kindle keyboard (kindle3)
Updated: 2011.12.02

I found this version on a vdisk account (via google ) and mirrored on the same site also uploaded it to dropbox.

You can also try this one (Lite2011-12-08.C3283.rtm.zip) if you wish.

How to download on vdisk:
Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	How to download on Vdisk .JPG
Views:	549
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	147605

FYI I didn't try these files myself, also there is no way for me to check whether these files are safe to use, so use them with your own risk. (Norton says it is safe)

This is not the latest Duokan version but the latest with RTL support and only for Kindle Keyboard. You don't need this version if you don't need RTL or if you don't own a Kindle Keyboard , instead just try one of the latest ones.

Last edited by thomass; 05-31-2016 at 09:17 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote