View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 11:14 AM   #5
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
The case: I like it. I find it attractive and one person at a coffeehouse who came up to check it out said that in the case, it wasn't so ugly.

The next/prev page buttons: Yes, they do make it hard to hold without pressing. This is very annoying. I might get up to make an order at the coffehouse and by the time I sit back down, who knows what page it will be on and how far from where I was --
I also like how it looks in the case and the case feels very solid to me. Very "book like" when closed. As for losing your place when you get up, I always put the screen lock "sleep mode" on. It's very fast to put on and off and that way you don't lose your place when you carry it around. But, yes the bottons on the side are a tad too big and being able to at least remap them software wise would be handy.

Since the page buttons are the first thing almost everyone complains about, I bet the next Kindle will be different in that respect.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote