View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daewoo View Post
I just bought a 5" EZ reader from Newegg. It arrived on thursday, left it on charger until friday.

It worked GREAT....until about 2 hours ago. Now it will not turn the page. The screen is frozen on the same page. I tried the reset and it did not do any good. I pulled the battery, let is sit for a few minutes, put it back in, still no good.

If I connect it to the computer via the USB cable, wait for about 10 seconds, then hit the round button that you use to select connect to the computer, the device DOES connect to the computer and show up as 2 drives (one is the internal memory, one is the SD card) so it apparently IS doing something....the screen is just frozen.

Anybody have any ideas??
Are you using an SD Card? Remove it and charge for 8 hours. There have been reports of a few SD card models not sleeping properly and devouring the battery

Did you Flash update to recent Firmware? Do so after doing a full 8 hour charge.
It may take a few charge cycles to settle down. The first one took 12 Hours before I got the "Plug" symbol.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote