View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
BigWaffles
Enthusiast
BigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-books

Device: K2, KDX
I've had the Amazon case for my K2 for almost a year and I love it. I've not had the cracking problem (knock on wood), but I'm careful not to open the back flap. It survived 6 months in the desert (military deployment) where it was either in my backpack or uniform cargo pocket.

The only problem I've noticed is that the front cover is starting to sag a little over the screen, but I'm beginning to suspect that this will happen with any cover that has an internal cardboard stiffener. I haven’t noticed any marks on the screen yet so I might be worried over nothing.

Overall, this has been a good cover; light, small, and offering good protection. I like it so much I ordered one for my new DX. Hopefully this helps.

C.P.T.
BigWaffles is offline   Reply With Quote