Thread: PRS-600 Touch Electronic Bible
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:24 PM   #27
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
Not sure where to put this so will ask here. The 600 came yesterday! I got it all charged up but when I tried to copy the Bible to it ADE wouldn't recognize the reader. Then I tried copying a bok to it from the Sony elibrary and it wouldn't recognize the reader either. What am I doing wrong, or not doing???

I was able to authorize the 600 to the Sony elibrary and transfer books but still have been unable to do the same for ADE. The My Account page does not open and neither does the Store page.

Last edited by benham; 10-31-2009 at 02:27 PM.
benham is offline   Reply With Quote