Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:30 AM   #12
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Roger Zelazny's Amber Omnibus is my choice too.

I read them years ago, a book at a time, as I borrowed them from a friend. i wasn't really interested in reading them, but he kept telling me I would love them. I did.

I was so into the story a few times that I couldn't put the book down and go to sleep. I kept turning the light on again to just read a few more pages.

Then I bought the paperback omnibus a few years later and read it all again. I plan on rereading the omnibus again, but may have to get the digital version, as the paperback omnibus is so big and heavy.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote