View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I have a question. I just rooted my Fire HD for the second time (the first time didn't go so well, it was very glitchy).

I'm not a fan of the carousel but I do like the direct links to the Amazon VOD, Audible, the Kindle Store etc. above it. How do you access Amazon VOD (the main function I use the Fire for) with the launchers? I really don't want to use a browser for access.

TIA
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote