View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #476
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
I am just *so* undecided about getting a PW now that it is available in the UK (have pre-ordered just in case ) I really like the idea of it but on the other hand, my K3 is only 2 year old and is fine still (touch wood and all that). Can't help thinking that by the next iteration of the PW Amazon will probably have improved the lighting in some way and it will then really be a worthy upgrade. The reports of dodgy screens is kind of off-putting though obviously there are some good units out there too! I'm also slightly annoyed with the reduced storage on all the new models but I guess that's something I'll have to put up with eventually.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote