Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I'm not price sensitive at all, but I have a few factors going into it:

-Some of what I read is old/classic and so is free.
-I don't read a lot throughout the year - just getting to 50 in a year is a challenge for me.
-I'm pretty picky about what I read, so when I want to read something, I want to read it no matter the price (well, unless it were really exorbitant). If it's too too much in ebook, I'd probably try to get a pbook cheap off ebay or something.
-For the most part, I don't buy books until I'm ready to read them. I don't have to worry about impulse buying (anything I'm really interested in I just add to a list), so I guess it's easier to spend more if I have to when I'm just buying the one book I want to read at that moment.

When I am buying though, I do love when I can use discounts, coupons and codes to save money off whatever the price is!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote