Thread: Touch Chinese on Nook touch ?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #15
khin99
MHK99
khin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkhin99 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: prs 505, nook color, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7
I think aso1964 solution may be the best if you are going for one particular font. I have been struggling with font embed in epub for some time, messing with extra css in calibre and a few plugin to calibre. Some work some do not. I tried aso1964 method and the font displayed correctly on the first try. I suppose when the reader couldn't render a font it will fall back on droidfallback font. Therefore copying your font to the root fonts folder with droid fonts and renaming your font as droidfallback will work. The only thing is Myanmar language has three or four popular fonts which means you will have to do this procedure again and again for other fonts. Right now I have installed zawgyi-one in my nook and sony 505 and can read myanmar epubs now. I still have to try out wininnwa, padauk and myanmar3 fonts.
khin99 is offline   Reply With Quote