View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:42 AM   #9
perma
perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'perma knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Cybook Opus, Iriver Story HD, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquot View Post
Hello everybody
This is my first post here and I read a review about the iriver story hd.
Thank you for that.

Il live in France and I have no ebook but I'd like to have my own to read documents like pdf when in the subway.

I'm interested in the iriver because they say it has a better and a sharper screen yet I find it very hard to find where to buy it.
Not even amazon or ebay.

Could you tell me where to buy it in sweden or in another european country with english internet shop (I don't speak swedish) ?
Is there any information about a release in France or other countries ?

Thanks
I got it from a retailer in Sweden who apparently does not deliver abroad. They don't even have their website in any other language than swedish. The distributor of iRiver in the Nordics seems to deliver abroad though, their website is http://canman.se/ and they state that "We can arrange shipment outside of Sweden. Please contact us for more details if you’re interested in placing an order outside of Sweden. Please send us an email to info@canman.se". No idea how much it will cost there but it could be worth a try.
perma is offline   Reply With Quote