View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Yes, that's a fail for me too. I have two Android devices, and have not yet found it necessary to root either of them, and don't intend to.

Now if I had a couple of Nook Colors; ...
Not possible to do this without rooting as for security reasons android normally does not allow one app to mess with another. Only way you could get it is if the author of fbsync forks a version of fbreaderj and put fbsync into it. Or if fbreader saves its settings and last read etc to sdcard where all apps can access it.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote