Thread: drm protection
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #30
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I just bought a new pc, and I had no trouble authorizing my new pc for use with ADE. I also discovered that I can deauthorize my old pc if I choose.

So I don't think you should ever run into a problem with running out of authorizations utilizing this option.
Deauthorizing your computer doesn't diminish the number of authorizations you have used. They are not counting the number of authorized computers you have (they couldn't) but the number of times you authorized a computer. So if you authorize and deauthorize you computer 6 times, you'r stuck and you have to ask Adobe for new ones. Same with ereaders.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote