View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #834
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I did a bit of research on this BMI thing... And I don't think it's all that valid to use as in indicator of good health. As Orlok says, when Arnie was cut and polished, he was way over his BMI for 'healthy.' Right now mine says that I'm at 25... overweight! Yet I'm at the same weight I was when I was tournament fighting, and in the very best condition possible.

Stitchawl
And mine is currently only 24 despite my being at least twenty pounds overweight. Perhaps BMI is a useful rule of thumb, but it is a rough one at best.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote