View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #6
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Just a little update:
Until now i'm still in discussion with sonys support. As expected this is really difficult because i'm living in germany and the only thing i could do on the support site (http://eservice.sony.com) is to request an exchange of the device. (Even for this an address in US is required). Sonys support simply is requesting me to use that support site - even if it is really useless in my case at the moment and i already used it to get in contact with them.
I'm still hoping that my mail contact at sony will forward my case to a real technical support if i tick them off long enough.
Does anybody else has experiences with support requests at sony from outside the US?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote