View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #285
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
I can absolutely picture a bunch of us running around the factory trying to find the right Kindle and then all wanting the same one
Me too! Considering how sensitive some of us are to the colors, I think we could spot a color hue free one pretty quickly. Of course, this is assuming they had a color hue free one in the bunch. LOL. I'm convinced they are far and few between at this point, but at some point this has to get fixed surely.

When I got my 603 there was a short time where it looked perfect, I was so excited. Then the colors started to rear their head. So frustrating. Let's hope the 604 is the start of something good. Fingers crossed!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote