View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:48 AM   #20
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Avoid long books. Pick an easy read, and change books if you do not love it. Do not keep going. I found short books in a series got me going again. My fall back is deathland books, they work for me such easy reads and nice and fast. When I have read a tombstone I tend to follow with one of those. They may not be your cup of tea, but any short books in a series works.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote