View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I'm with the other David on this one. 1.2 or 120% is about right. Anything smaller tends to mean the lines aren't distinct. And at 1.0 or 100%, the letters will touch on the fonts I tried. From memory, the definition of the line height means they should touch.

There was discussion on this a while ago. In a "tweaks" thread I think. You can edit a conf file on the device to set it to 1.2 or edit the settings in the content_settings file. And the actual minimum is 1.225. At least that is the smallest number I tried that made a difference. I could see a difference between 1.225 and 1.25 but not between 1.225 and 1.2.

Having said that, if I was specifying this, I think I would have gone with a range from 1.0 to 2.0 in steps of 0.1. Maybe I would start with 0.9.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote