View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #14558
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Cool... went to Amazon to add it to my wish list, and wait, no Kindle version. Did you read it in digital form? If so, where did you get it. Is it PD?

BOb
Not available in the US. But is available in Canada and the UK for both Kindle and in ePub.

(Yet another reason why my Kobo account is in Canada, while my Kindle account is in the US. That way I have both covered. And Alf + Calibre handles the rest.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote