View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #902
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Device: none
What. The. Hell.

I had a pretty stable Freehold with over 30 million surplus in food and energy, and 2 billion Baenbucks. And stable in that I could leave it for several cycles and not much would get depleted. I checked it a couple of days ago, then had a busy weekend and didn't do anything with it.

I lot in today to find I have 0 Baen Bucks and I have 40 million in deficits for energy and food. Seriously???? A 2% population growth and a couple of whacks shouldn't have eaten well over 2 billion Baen Bucks and put me that far into the hole. I think I may be done with this game. Between the super slow levelling without much to do between levels and now this.....

I think the problem is people who are stalled on levelling are just sitting there accumulating bucks so they're trying to do something to not have them destabilize the game. So levelling is hugely expensive at that point, etc. But it really introduces more imbalance the way they've gone about it. If you're NOT stalled at a level for a while, say as a new player, it's going to be difficult to get what you need to level up.
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote