View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:42 AM   #8
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
I bought mine just because there are two very crappy bookstores on the island, and waiting for a delivery from the US is tediously slow. So now everything is bought over the net. So much easier.

That said my wife and I travel to and from the US and the UK often on business. As well as having a big holiday to japan a couple of months ago.

My reader has been invaluable!

Next trip is to the UK again. As I'm moving back to old blighty.

Last edited by M0zza; 07-08-2008 at 10:45 AM.
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote