View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #178
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I'm about a third of the way into Brandon Sanderson's The Way of Kings, which will make my Sanderson reading/listening complete except for the Wheel of Time sequels (don't know if I'll get around to them--I have no intention of reading Jordan's originals).

This one is great so far--probably the most novel and original of Sanderson's worlds, vying with Elantris for that distinction, but simultaneously the most D&D-ish with all the enchanted artifacts and the monster fights.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote