View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #43
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I figured that out
Same form
Find is the arrows (backwards/forwards) next to the search term

I am a little unsure of the replace arrows operation though
Replace arrows does the replace, but leaves you there (can be good. when being carefull. annoying if many). It seems to take a second click
Replace seems to be working as I'd expect - one at a time. Start at the top and click on the Replace button changes the next occurrence and leaves you there (so you can verify it looks ok - something that didn't seem to work right previously), click Replace again and it changes the next one, etc. Even Replace Previous is ok. Use All to replace all items (in current file or all files).