View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #57
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
...if I have spent the big bucks on an eBook reader yet I am not spending money on eBooks, it would seem to me that that is a behavior both publishers and booksellers ought to be interested in knowing about.
Only if your buying patterns are in line with a significant number of ebook reader owners, which so far doesn't seem to be the case.

If a huge swath of people shared your propensities, I think you'd see substantial differences in the buying habits of the ebook reader owners. It's also possible that for every one new ebook owner who cuts back on purchases, another increases purchases due to, for example, greater convenience, easier impulse purchases and so forth.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote