View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 12:26 PM   #10
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I've never had the Libra buttons not respond (the Sage has that problem, yes). But there's one thing to keep in mind with the Libra: press only on the outer ends of the buttons, not the inner part. They work differently than most other ereader buttons in this regard - only the outer ends are responsive.
The Sage is worse, and indeed the switches on both Libra models are at the curvy end of the buttons.
I've not really used the Libra 2 enough as I either use my original Libra (narration) or the Sage (all novels).
Probably I should give the Libra 2 to someone. I have too many ereaders.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote