View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #133
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriksnoopy View Post
since Turkey has a big 0 here you mind adding Estonia, or add it instead some other country that has 0 on the poll thanks
Have asked mods to replace Turkey with Estonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
hey! Wait your turn, I was first!
Have asked mods to combine Romania and Bulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
Me not from where me lives now. Me confused... Me needs (dark) Chocolate!
I need a drink.

[QUOTE=SameOldStory;1242203]Ok. I'm going to try and help DG out. I'm sure that she'll appreciate that.

As the two red areas above indicate She wants to know where you live now. Not where you were born, but where do you call home.

This problem has been solved by greater people than I. But to drive it home, I have a little 34 second movie clip that will stay in your mind.

I have a stick that will definitely stay in your memory!!!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote