View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #38
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I bet... that you're one of many people who do not like aPple computers and who, by some kind of I don't know what feeling will go out of their way to spit on aPple. I bet that you've never touched a Touch because of the aforesaid... reason.

Man you're missing on something TRULY functional! Why?
I do not like Apple computers for the same reasons as yvan stated. If I can't get into the guts of the thing and customize the hell out of it, it makes me crazy.

That said ... I do own both iPods and iPhones. Not because I don't wish I could make modifications or maybe even change the stupid battery myself, I do!!, but more because the features were better than the competition. I really wanted to like a Windows Mobile smart phone, but the general design of the ones I tested simply sucked.

So, I'm making due with my iPhone (which I really wish either came with an SD slot or 32 GB of memory standard .... I've already filled up 16 GB) until something better comes along.

But, as for their PC products .... I doubt I'll ever purchase one of those. I prefer my own home builts to any of the desktops they produce, and I freaking LOVE my Toshiba laptop.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote