Old 01-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #25
Yomero
Yomero began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cheerypal for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarateMonkey View Post
Today we also got an E-mail from Cherrypal:

Reading the comment thread on the last cherrypal arcticle in TR, at least one other person got it.

Our order was originally canceled on the 5th, and we already got our money back last week by disputing the charge with our credit union. So this is yet one more example of Cherrypal not knowing its ass from a hole in the ground.

I do wonder though if it's a little more than coincidence that they're sending out a wave of E-mails telling people their order was canceled more than a week ago, and we don't know why you haven't got your money back, and telling Teleread to "CEASE AND DESIST".
I still haven't found anybody who has actually receive it. Some orders were made since early December last year and the only one that has received a tracking number was atari, but he has not actually received it yet.

Atari tracking

The reallity is that 6 weeks have passed and not one single Cherrypal Africa has been anounced to arrive to anybody.

Are the people who received them shy and they do not want to publish anything about it?

We'll see in a couple of days, but I am not very optimistic about this. Just as a note, my order has not been cancelled but they have not received any payment yet.
Yomero is offline   Reply With Quote