View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #298
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Problem: now I connect my KPW to calibre and send new books to the KPW followed by saving the collections to the KPW using the GUI plugin in calibre. I disconnect my KPW and then run into problems with the new books not being sorted into the pre-existing collections. I figured I just have to re-"import calibre collections" from within CM, but this doesn't work. I have tried to restart before and after re-importing with no difference - the new books don't sort into collections and just sit on the home page
An update:
Definitely something weird is happening on my kpw. So after 2 days, 5 of the 7 new books finally sorted themselves into the proper collections after I stopped trying to restart the kpw or reimport collections from calibre and just left it alone. However, 2 books wouldn't leave the home screen (have in collections view option).

So I tried to manually sort these 2 books into their collections. One worked fine and left the home screen, the other is stuck with a bit of weird behaviour. When I try to add it to my Sci-Fi collection, it says it is part of that collection in the details of CM, but stays on my home screen. If I put it in any other collection like Currently-Reading or Non-Fiction, it sorts out into those collections and leaves the home screen. When I try to move it back to Sci-Fi, it again shows up on the home screen. I have tried to use both CM and the built in add to collections option to sort this book without success. Something odd is happening but not sure what.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote