View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pportnawak View Post
I didn't ask the Amazon support team.

After reading the answer of a reboot. ... I just realised that i had duokan installed on my kindle.
I deleted it and restarted.
I can now open all my books without having to reformat everything.
I copied the folders of duokan back and evrything is back in order.

Thank for the hint geekmaster and ixtab ... i overlooked the dual boot. Sorry about that.

SOLVED.
Gee, that's something easy to forget that you've done to your Kindle. Oops I had installed an alternative interface to dual boot to but I totally forgot and blamed Amazon's firmware for my problems.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote