View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #64
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
vugtitan, sorry for the jerks who as you can see are new to this forum and have not learned that MR people try to be respectful. As far as I know there is no way to show two pages in a MOBI book on a Kindle.

For the jerks, this is a very legitimate question. Especially if you own a DX as landscape is so big that two pages would be a great option. Even on a 7" screen like the Sony PRS-900 two page display is nice. I had one and it made landscape mode much better. For some people it might be a good option on a 6" screen too. Perhaps you narrowminded jerks should enlighten your horizons.
I find it funny that in one breath you state how respectful MR people are and in the next call people jerks. Do you not consider yourself a MR person that you don't need to be respectful to those with opposing views?
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote