View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I second what AnemicOak said. Kobo has tons of issues. I've talked to several people that own them who say the same and the last one I did told me they've spent more hours trying to fix & upgrade & update the device than reading. I'm in Canada. As far as I know, she ditched her Kobo and went with Sony.

It's always personal opinion and I do have a major dislike of Kobo because of the above, but I want something that works out of the box. For me that's my Sony and the Kindle. Given the choice of Kobo or Kindle, I'd go Kindle. Hands down, no questions asked or a moment's hesitation. Kindle!

My perception of the Kobo is that they fix their devices similar to a leaky roof. They patch each hole as discovered instead of making sure the whole thing is done properly to begin with. I really, really don't like that way of working.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote