View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:27 PM   #406
DawnFalcon
Banned
DawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with others

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
Yes it is your choice not to. I never denied that.

Sorry to ask for proof again but please provide any quote or link to where I stated personal data is the same thing as statistical data.
You are, demonstrably, doing just that. You are refusing to acknowledge my choice and are persisting in repeatedly asking.

Quote:
I stated that I am doing the same thing you have done in the past by asking you to provide some proof or data to back up a claim you made. That such proof or data needs be personal in nature is irrelevant
No, it's the entire point. I did not, have not and will not ask for personal data. You are demanding personal data, when you should take a simple refusal.

Quote:
I have not once attacked you.
Every single time you ask after my refusal is a direct personal attack.

Quote:
I have merely offered for sale a bridge in Australia to anyone who believes you actually used the word "took" the first time you described the actions of those who "took" you idea and claimed credit for it.
It's true. Deal with it. Not everyone has to dance to your tune, and not everyone uses words precisely as you do. I would not use the word "stolen" unless I was making an accusation of criminal misconduct, which I was not - if I had escalated that way in what was no more than normal office politics (and when I could clearly prove the genesis of my ideas) and gotten people fired, I'd of made myself highly unpopular for no good reason.

Quote:
Cheers
And you even have the bad manners to sign your posts on a forum. That's what the signature block is for. Forums are not email. Again, you're simply proving a refusal to acknowledge that different means of communication and different types of data are not the same thing.

Oh, and I'm 99% sure that you're not the greek schmuck trying to hack me, but if you are, τρίτη εκμεταλλεύονται σχετικά με το δικαίωμα. Heh.

Last edited by DawnFalcon; 03-16-2010 at 08:39 PM.