View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrake View Post
Looks nice, but kind of strange trying to pretend it's a wallet as well. I wonder if the ridges of those credit card slots would dig into the display.
You (unfortunately) find this for most of the covers. Same for one of the Sony 505 covers as well. I think it's nonsense. And I share your concerns. So I only purchase covers, where at least no metal will be touching the display. For iRex iLiad for example, I've bought the cheaper cover, as the "exclusive" one has a metal button in the closing mechanism, which in the worst case could scratch your display.
These covers definitely haven't been designed by actual users of eBook readers...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote