View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 01:36 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (Kindle) Show Me How to Share Christ in the Workplace [Christian DIY Evangelism]

Show Me How to Share Christ in the Workplace by Larry R. Moyer is part of his Show Me How series of DIY proselytization advice* books on Exactly What It Says In The Title, free courtesy of Christian publisher Kregel.

Currently free, probably just for the next day @ Amazon UK (slated to drop in the main store after midnight Pacific Time)

Description
Whether they know it or not, every Christian is in fulltime ministry—at home, at school, at recreation, and at work. Colossians 4:5–6 says “Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time, Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one” (nkjv).

* This is the third of these things that Kregel's given us in a row. I'm reminded of the James Bond novel quote: “Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence…” and so forth.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote