View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #217
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
I was planning on either getting a bluetooth keyboard, or an ASUS tablet with a keyboard dock.
I have the Transformer TF101 (IMO, the best of the Android tablets at its release, but superseded by newer generations of course). The Dock is great, and the extra battery in it means I can go for insane amounts of time with out charging, but the keyboard is smaller then even my laptop keyboard so I find it a bit tough to do serious typing on.

For the on screen keyboard, nothing beats Swiftkey, IMO. I use the tablet about 50% of the time undocked for reading, and other tablet like uses. I have several non-free office type apps on it but no plain text editor.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote