Thread: Battery life!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #37
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
The Kobo takes only slightly longer than other readers to go back to the "on" state. It's not really powered off with that switch or if it is it boots up far faster than any other reader I've seen. Good luck finding a case that will not depress the D pad.
I'm hoping I won't have to go looking for a cover with an indent but that Kobo in their infinite wisdom will be selling one made for their device. Seems reasonable, no?
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote