Thread: Battery life!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #33
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
That's powering it off. It displays the cover when powered off. I don't want to do that as it takes too long to boot. I'm sure a decent cover would solve this problem. One with an indent to keep the blue button from having any pressure on it.
The Kobo takes only slightly longer than other readers to go back to the "on" state. It's not really powered off with that switch or if it is it boots up far faster than any other reader I've seen. Good luck finding a case that will not depress the D pad.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote