View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I doubt anyone noticed, but I was absent a lot this fall.<snip>

I just finished a project for one class, and I'm proud enough that I wanted to share it with you. I bet there are a number of people here who will understand it.

I wrote a program that matched a picture downloaded from Google images with one found in a target photo. For example, I did a Google search on "spam" and then used one of the results.
<snip>.
I did notice as I always try to read your posts. They are not always understandable (like this one) but I figure I'll learn something.

Congratulations on the finished project and Good Luck when you enter the competition.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote