View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #74
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
eh?

read the manual.

I provided the tools for you to potentially create a solution. Not a completed solution... I don't have an Italian keyboard for a start!

If you want to play with adjusting keymappings because you suspect this may fix your problem, then be my guest and use this tool. I don't have a completed solution. I am not even certain that this will in-the-end fully fix the issue. But there you are. you asked about .Xmodmap (a local "defaults override file" I imagined), I provided the closest I had. xmodmap itself. hope that helps

You will have to do some playing yourself to get a solution.

As it says on those toys at Christmas "Some Assembly Required" : )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote