View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:25 AM   #184
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
Is there any (easy) way to modify the size of a font? One of my favorite fonts on the K3 and K4 is called Fanwood Text, but on the Paperwhite it renders as either too small or too large. When viewed on the second highest setting (to the right,) it is just a shade too large. If I could either make the font a bit smaller or a bit larger, then it would be just right. Is there any program where I could do this?
Besides editing the font, you can also edit the font sizes the Kindle offers.
If you install JBPatch you can tweak the fontsizes the Kindle offers and many other things.
You can also install Coolreader3 - version from CrazyCoder works nice and there you can set ANY fontzise, line spacing you wish. Plus, you can set many other things.

Last edited by kacir; 01-20-2013 at 02:02 PM.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote