View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #23
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
If you want to test pcmanfm, here is a binary for KT. I only changed window title so that it is properly mapped in window manager. I didn't test it deeply, but it surely needs further development. It crashes sometimes and I suppose some windows may not open properly. It also misses some pixmaps etc. But you can get general idea of what it looks like in Kindle.
nice. only bug I spotted was preferences don't pop up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_148.png
Views:	291
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	96381   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_149.png
Views:	308
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	96382   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_150.png
Views:	303