View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #117
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts324 View Post
I use BD to create .imp eBooks for an EB1150 reader. However, there are a few problems I could not solve in my attempts, among them:

1) How does one create "running headers" (with title and author at top of the page, maybe with a line underneath), as is possible with GEBLibrarian, and, with some manual editing, with eBook technologies' eBook Publisher?

2) Why can't I lookup a word in the EB1150 dictionary as is the case with said programs?

3) Why can't I have two levels of zooming?

Thanks for any hint on how to achieve those.

Robert
Robert:

I don't use BD, so I'm not too sure about issue 1).

However, issue 2). and issue 3). happen because your resulting .IMP is basically a collection of 'images' for each page, not text. This happens when you select MultiLang support. It does produce a very attractive page with this selected, but at the expense of not having 'real' words to 'lookup' or 'zoom' out.

Search for how others have handled MultiLang support, especially if you want the text to support accents and such.

-Nick
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote