View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 10:58 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ok - so I look more closely. waht seesm to happed is that sometimes the (mouse) cursor does not move after typing into the field & pressing enter or arrow. if moves maybe at the 2nd or 3rd press. I just done several trying to recreate an exact error sequence but it is hit n miss.

it is most noticable if there is an existing letter in the box, say , Y
I double click the box, which highights the Y, I type Z, which overwrites it. I press enter & nothing seems to happen. the box appears to be stil open for editI press enter some more & it sorts itself out.

what is also fogging the isseu is that as I type the Z, a 2nd box displays under the one I'm typing in, with a Z in it, as if the program is suggesting an input value to me?

most confusing when working down a vertical column, amending fields as I go.
it's a very minor issue but I think something is not 100% right here.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote