View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:17 AM   #23608
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
That's the exact reason I chose Valentine's Day to get married. Every store window I pass reminds me to pick up an anniversary present! I've been married too many times before and paid the price for NOT remembering anniversaries!

Stitchawl
At least you have a valid reason to celebrate valentine's day. I hate it. It's so commercial. Buying presents for your partner on cue, because you 'have to'. Ugh. I'll buy presents for my BF when I feel like it, thank you very much. And I show him how much I love him every day. He doesn't need a corny and expensive present to know that.

*ranting mode off*

Goodmorning all! Cappuccino in my cup. Last day at the office. Yesterday was not so productive. Getting into a new subject is so hard, and takes so much time ... Hopefully today will be better.

Although I'm already thinking a lot about next week. I have to bake 5 cakes and about 50 cupcakes and some cookies for a baby shower. I keep thinking about the decorations I will use and how I will get everything done in 2 days (not that easy with only one oven!).
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote